Shop Now for Proven Products to Relieve Knee Pain!
If you have knee pain from osteoarthritis, ligament instability and/or patella tracking problems, there are things you can do outside the doctor’s office to significantly relieve your pain, and they are:
- Minimize shock to your knee by wearing anti-shock shoes
- Avoid running and other high impact activities (swimming, elliptical and stairmaster are better exercise options)
- Create optimal conditions in your body for healing: nutrition, rest, ergonomics.
- Use supports as needed: heel lifts, knee braces, kinesiotape
- Do myofascial therapy and red light therapy to encourage healing
“The following are vetted products that I personally use in my practice or prescribe to patients for managing chronic knee pain at home.” ~ Dr. Perez
This Concludes the eBook.
Return to Pain Relief Reports Index
< Go Back
(Page 17 of 17)