Possible Reasons Why You Are Still in Pain:
- Carrying too much weight (overweight, obese)
- Smoking, Alcohol, Drugs
- Nutrient-poor diet
- Not enough restful sleep in a dark room
- Mental stress; constant worry
- Long-term prescription medication use
- Frequently dehydrated
- Sitting too much; sedentary lifestyle
- Excessive computer/mobile device usage
- Not exercising- cardio and strength
- Negative thinking
- Spiritual emptiness/ longing
- Constant exposure to environmental pollutants
- Not getting enough sunshine for Vitamin D
- Underlying chronic disease that inhibits nutrient absorption
- Inflammation throughout your body
- Doing things that re-injure/ aggravate the area
- Psychological attachment to pain
- Crooked, misaligned spine and or joints that dont allow full tissue recovery
- Sub-optimal breathing (apnea, hyperventilation)
Do you see anything on the above list that pertain to you? Well, get rid of the ones you can, and youre off to a good start. For some, that alone may cure your pain after a few weeks, and you wont have to read another word of this guide!
As long as you are living, your body constantly strives to maintain its life-supporting processes. It has highly specialized systems to accomplish this; systems that are more sophisticated and powerful than any drug. They heal injured tissues, destroy microbes, remove toxins and regulate organ function to promote survival. When you have pain , you must optimize these systems so that your body can heal itself properly. This means eating a wholesome, nutrient-dense diet; getting adequate sleep; engaging in regular, moderate exercise; avoiding toxin ingestion; and tending to your social and emotional health. These practices paired with the self-treatment techniques contained in this ebook will improve your prognosis.
While the procedures mentioned in this ebook are generally safe, it is recommended that you work in partnership with a qualified health professional as you engage in them.
This concludes the Chronic Pain Main Concepts ebook.
Are You Ready to Get Out of “____” Pain?
Return to the Amazing Pain Relief Reports Index Page and Select Your Report(s)
(Page 9 of 9)